The past few weeks have been one of the longest stretches without a post on here. I’ve been quite busy with work, family, sickness and community commitments. I wanted to toss out some information on the community front, so if you happen to see me at any of these events, feel free to yell ‘Hey, Matt! How you doing’ from across the room and I’ll awkwardly give you a half wave in acknowledgement.
- February 25th – Toronto VMUG.
- I will be co-presenting with Rick Vanover from Veeam in room 104B at 9:30.
- February 29th – Toronto MVP Days
- Not presenting, but looking forward to catching up on some Microsoft tech.
- March 3rd – Southwest Ontario Veeam User Group
- Inaugural meeting. I’ll be giving a presentation on Repository Best Practices, and we’ll have a couple of Veeam engineers, so bring your questions.
I was also fortunate enough to be on the latest episode of the Veeam Community Podcast. It was great to just chat about the User Group, community, and tech in general.
A short post for now, but I do have some more posts coming down the pipeline in the near future. Sit tight!